PopGoestheRocketPopGoestheRocket

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Lethal Masses (Unfinished Lethal Masses (Unfinished

Great job

Great job! Only thing I can suggest is audio, like the other guys. Other than that, maybe proper grammar, although LOL language can be funny, but it's really your call here.

The Death Of Tawl The Death Of Tawl

What just happened?

I think that just gave me a hit of acid, and not a good trip kind either. Sometimes randomness goes too far...

jill must die jill must die

Can't Say I really liked it...

Sorry to say, but I really didn't like this one. It isn't really an animation as much as it's a slideshow on steroids. I tried to keep my bias of anime out of the way, though. Next time you should try a preloader and maybe some audio.

Obese Penguins Need Help! Obese Penguins Need Help!

Pretty Decent

This is okay, the only thing that really got me is the lack of contiguity in the background. My only suggestion to fix that would be to claymate infront of a backdrop with a desklamp as lighting, keeps it even. Looking forward to more.

Fautzo responds:

Yea, Sorry, I'm only limited from my mac, to my kitchen, but thanks.

Just a collab part Just a collab part

Great!

I loved when the lense broke and how all the action ended like THAT. I lol'd. The only thing you might want to fix is the preloader, you can press play before it's loaded and that's bad. But all the less, great job!

Zackie responds:

Yea, the play button is like a stream one. I'll try to make a better preloader next time

Tod's Adventure Tod's Adventure

Meh

It was okay, you could have changed your voice between characters so they didn't all the sound the same or made it so they walked without a limp.

stickfigure fight stickfigure fight

Pretty Decent

Pretty decent animation, but it could have been more fluid if you know what I mean.

threeeyedfreak responds:

I understand sorry about that

I Can Break These Cuffs I Can Break These Cuffs

Cuffs Cuffs You Can't Break These Cuffs

I laughed soooo hard at the song at the end, plus the animation was fantastic! Great job!